Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Answered Prayer continued.....

I just thought I'd expand on the previous post with a little more detail.
Last night as bedtime was approaching I asked mom how the swelling was in her right hand and dad thought it would be good if I massaged it. So I got out the lotion and massaged her right hand and fingers. When I was through I asked her if she was able to move her fingers at all yet. So she lifted up her arm and concentrated really hard on her fingers and I saw slight movement. So I told her I thought I saw them move and put my hand in hers and told her to try to squeeze my hand. She concentrated again and sure enough she did!!!!! Words can not express the look of joy and excitement on her face! She was smiling ear to ear and beaming!!!! I told Krista and she immediately ran out of the room to go get dad. As soon as he walked in he took her hand and told her to squeeze it and she did it again! What an incredible answer to prayer and a great way to end the day!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!
~Melissa~

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! What wonderful news! This is just amazing us to see our God working as He is with her. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! We rejoice with you with each bit of progress. God is good!
    Carolyn, for the Youngs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord that Mom is doing so well!
    TY for all of your prayers! They are a real blessing!

    Krista for the rest of the clan.

    ReplyDelete