Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Jan 10 1010 9:39 pm

Adam:

Mom made it to church today! She was beaming! Everyone was so excited to see her. This Sunday was also the official Murphy Family sendoff. We had communion with them, and after the service had a lunchion. We love you Murphys, Godspeed.

 Krista spent the day with Mom after church, I went duck hunting with my Bro's. Mom went back to the Healthcare Center after the service, she was too worn out after visiting to stay for the lunchion. I talked a bit with the nurse's tonight, they will be sad to see Mom go, (Moms a heart theif) but very glad to see her progress. I am confounded every day I look at Mom, and see the work God is doing in her body. God's power and glory are apparent in her speedy recovery, even that her life is spared, shows his grace to us Hebrews 4:15-16, his Power with us Psalm 46:1, and his mercy toward us John 10:27-30.

No comments:

Post a Comment