Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednsday Jan 6 2010 7:43 pm

Today we had a therapist visit our home (with mom) to see if we need to modify our home for mom to move in again. Dad had already modified the shower to be more user friendly. It looks like we wont even need a hospital bed, she is so mobile now and has such good balance, bed wont be an issue. Today we started a game of Scrabble, and she crushed me for the first half, I got one lucky 50 point score, that put me 10 points ahead. But she is able to focus enough to play a killer game. Will post results of game after its over (as an update to this post) she will probably crush me.

After the therapists visit to our house, we are tenatively planning her homecoming on monday. I heard our cousins the Shorts are en route to our house and will arrive Thursday (tomorrow).

Score: 268 to 233 Adam's favor.

1 comment: