Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday Dec 24 2009 11:09 pm

Mom walked 964' today! Her longest walk without a break was 120+ yards! Another breakthrough with her therapy, today she moved her right arm 3 times while I was doing some excersizes with her!

Psalm 89:1-2
1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

She is working extra hard so she can make it home. The Lord is answering prayers every day, since coming to Lynden Christian Healthcare Center; I have not ceased to hear stories of how long it took people in the facility to get where Mom is at physically.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Cousin Cynthia!!! I am so happy to hear such wonderful progress! Merry Christmas to all my other cousins as well. We are traveling at this time but my thoughts and prayers are with you! I know you are rejoicing.
    Love to all,

    ReplyDelete