Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednsday Dec 30 2009 5:45 pm

Mom ate her breakfast this morning, real solid food. Her lunch got cold before she started it, so she never ate that. She makes better progress every day in all her therapy sessions, the people here are just awestruck at the pace shes moving along at. They tell me that "no one recovers this fast!".

Its the power of prayer, of that i'm certain. So lets just keep on praying!

Also, after therapy she rested for 20 minutes, then she wanted to do somthing. So I asked away without success for about 10 questions or so. Finally I asked if she wanted to play the Nintendo Wii, she got all excited and said yes! So we did some Wii bowling today too.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, God gets all the glory! But your family gets some credit also. Remember when your mom sacrificed to homeschool you? She taught you well because you've been doing the same for her and I'm certain that prayer along with your love and care is causing your mother to make such large strides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! Just got back from church and the whole church is praying for you all. They were excited to here all the good news.

    Your friends in Christ, The Shavers and Evergreen Baptist Church

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i was there I told your mom and dad how much fun we had with the Wii. I'm glad she enjoys playing. Tell her not to feel too bad when she looses. I almost always loose, even when I'm playing with Jacob and he's only 5!
    Gwynne Top

    ReplyDelete