Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Dec 22 2009 10:30 pm

Adam:

At 4 am this morning I woke up to hear Mom moaning. I looked across the room and I was shocked out of my mind, she was sitting on the left edge of her bed!!! She had gotten there all by herself, thank God she never fell! I scolded her because apparently she had no reason, that I could find out, for even doing it. Besides showing off! When I scolded her, she just laughed at me, making me feel stupid.

Her therapist (Kim) was thrilled to hear what she had done at 4 am. Remember in yesterdays post, how I asked for prayer specifically in her right side? God saw fit to answer that prayer at 4 am, she could not have moved to the side of the bed, and swung out to sit up, without being able to use her right leg. She walked about 200' total today, with control of her right leg. We are praising God first, and come before him with another petition; pray that she would regain her speech.

Her friends that came to visit her are such a blessing. After she had done walking for the day, she was just all pooped out. Mrs Criss, Mrs Weese, and Sarah Criss all came in at once, and she just perked right up, and she was very encouraged by them.

4 comments:

  1. SO happy she's started moving her right side! :-) That's fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God from whom ALL Blessings flow...

    We are all praying for His sustaining power and grace for your family.
    With love-Shannon Woolley & family

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Praise the Lord for answered prayer!! Please tell your mother how happy we are at the progress she is making. One morning you'll wake up to your mom asking you for bacon and eggs!

    ReplyDelete