Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wednesday night's visit

Last night Roy, the kids and I only had a short time for visiting due to a meeting I needed to attend. But that short visit was one of the best visits ever! When I walked in and saw mom sitting up with a tray of food in front of her and feeding herself I was so excited. Then Adam told her to say Hi Melissa, and she did!!!!! I was so overwhelmed with emotions! It was so exciting and encouraging. I also took joy in finding out that she played the Wii and liked it! :-) I'll be going in this afternoon and maybe I can challenge her to a game. God is so amazing!!! I know that only He can work such miracles! For her to even have a sense of humor during this is amazing in itself. I love to see her smile and hear her laugh. I can't wait to hear her throw out her own jokes soon!!!! I can't thank everyone enough for the love and support shown to our family during this journey.
~Melissa~

1 comment:

  1. We missed your update today, but you still have 52 minutes to go.

    Cynthia, we sure missed you and Debbie at the gathering last night. When either (and especially both) of you are gone, it leaves a big hole in the church.

    Have you looked at the Felmley's new photos on their site yet? There's a really cute one of Hudson taking a bath. He has a great smile.
    http://www.felmleyfam.com/

    Take care and get some good rest & healing. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete